Monday, September 09, 2013

Soccer

Soccer 3.have you won very many tournaments?-Poppy 5.Have you won any medals. Milly 2.Do you get bored of soccer? -Sam 4.If you could be in any national league team what would it be Jaidyn 1.Do you know what grade you are? maddy I am a 9th grade soccer player. I have played soccer for 3 years of my lifetime. I have played two sports in my life but when I had a year on playing hockey but I just went crawling back to soccer. I first got inspired when I watched my dad play soccer one month before my 5th birthday. I told my mum that I wanted to become a soccer player like my dad. On my 5th birthday I got my first pair of blue and white soccer boots. My second pair of boots were red and it was like they were a good luck charm with all the games I won. The pair of boots I use now are black and a shade of yellow. Back in 2011 I stopped playing soccer and had a year on hockey and that was the only time that I have ever gotten bored of soccer. At the end of 2011 I found out that I was made to play soccer not hockey. I have won about two tournaments but I still keep trying. If I could be in any national league team then I would be in the small whites. One thing that lets me down a bit none of the teams that I have played in have won any medals so I haven't won any medals yet. 2013 was a good year of soccer for me and I hope 2014 is good too.

2 comments:

  1. wow great story on soccer Heith keep it up and well done.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great story on soccer Heith keep it up and well done.:-)

    ReplyDelete