Friday, July 05, 2013

My Landscape Painting

My Art.
A couple weeks ago my class started a landscape painting Mrs Morton was teaching us how to use good painting techniques.

I started by using the green and putting lots of water on our brush.
Next I painted all the hills green using smooth and even. I went over the top mountain using black dry brush and over the small mountain at the side. I left the biggest mountain alone and started a thin outline at the bottom of the mountains. I started the water a grayish color but came out a bit too grey. I am supposed to finish the water and hatch a rock at the side. Hatching is making a tone out of lines all the same way and it makes it looks like tone.
This is what I have so far.

1 comment:

  1. Great explaining about what you did while Mrs Morton .
    Great Work.

    ReplyDelete