Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bad Charlie

BARK! my dog Charlie snarls with excitement as I hooked his
leash to his collar.I start to walk him down the hill then he starts to tug on the leash he I spot a bunny Charlie pulls me over and drags me on the hard ground.
l let go of the leash and charlie darts across the paddock chasing after the bunny.Then the bunny runs into a hole under a blackberry bush then charlie loses sight of the bunny.
I grab his leash and tie him to a tree. I tell mum that if a bulldog can't catch it it should
be very fast mum said “True Heith true’’.

10 comments:

  1. Funny story Heith. Did you try to look in the bunny's hole to see if you could spot him?
    What good use of capital letters, full stops & speech marks! Great writing!
    Rosie - CamO's mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats a fantastic story heith you need to teach nathan ;-)
      Rachel-Nathans mum

      Delete
    2. hi rosie but I would never stick my head under a black berry bush

      Delete
  2. look forward to reading more stories Heith :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. look forward to reading more stories Heith :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent Heith well done!! xo Grace Siataga-Adams (your cuzzy bro)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is awesome Heith you had good capital letters and full stops

    ReplyDelete